SFD responds to reports of smoke at A.C. Steere Elementary

(Source: KSLA News 12)
(Source: KSLA News 12)
Updated: Aug. 21, 2018 at 7:58 AM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

SHREVEPORT, LA (KSLA) - An air conditioning unit at a Shreveport school malfunctioned on Tuesday morning caused quite a scene for passers-by.

Shreveport fire crews were dispatched just after 7 a.m. to the corner of Youree Drive and Ockley Drive in Broadmoor to A.C. Steere Elementary.

Crews were told that there was smoke in two classrooms.

The situation was resolved quickly by crews.

Copyright 2018 KSLA. All rights reserved.