ARKLATEX (KSLA) - School is out and summer is here.
While mom and dad load up the car to take that weekend trip with the kids, there are many places nearby that offer an affordable, yet thrilling experience.
Starting Memorial Day, KSLA will highlight a new "stay-cation" idea Monday through Friday.
You can find those ideas listed below:
- PANOLA ORCHARD IN DE BERRY, TEXAS
- CAPTAIN RON'S SWAMP TOURS IN KARNACK, TEXAS
- LA SPORTS HALL OF FAME IN NATCHITOCHES, LOUISIANA
- MILLWOOD LAKE AND STATE PARK IN ASHDOWN, ARKANSAS
- RED RIVER WILDLIFE REFUGE IN BOSSIER CITY, LOUISIANA