CLAIBORNE PARISH, LA (KSLA) - Friends and family members of a missing Claiborne parish boy will be gathering for a vigil Thursday evening.
The vigil for 4-year-old Rondreiz Cortez "Junior" Phillips is taking place at Sharon Baptist Church, off Highway152 in Claiborne Parish. The vigil is set to begin at 6:30 p.m., but attendees are asked to be at the church by 6 p.m.
Here's the latest on the search for Phillips:
- He's now been missing for more than a week.
- According to Claiborne Parish Sheriff Ken Bailey, "some law enforcement" are still involved with the search.
- Bailey said Phillips' mother, Sheilia Philllips, took a polygraph test, but he cannot comment on whether or not she passed.
- According to Phillips' mother, they had only been living in their home off Highway 152 for a "few months."
- Phillips is described as weighing 45 pounds, standing 3-feet-tall and was last seen wearing a white shirt, blue jeans and black and gold rain boots.
- If you have any information, call the Claiborne Parish Sheriff’s Office at (318) 927-2011 or 800-810-2011; or,Contact Sgt. Stacey Pearson, of the Louisiana Clearinghouse for Missing and Exploited Children/AMBER, by calling (337) 962-2605 or sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.