Three of 4 people arrested during a recent drug bust remain in custody.
The arrests came after Caddo-Shreveport Narcotics agents searched a business April 1 in the 200 block of Lake Street in Shreveport. The business had nothing to do with the alleged drug activity, a Caddo sheriff's office spokeswoman said.
Caddo Sheriff Steve Prator and Shreveport Police Chief Willie Shaw said agents seized $15,750 worth of drugs, a Chevrolet Corvette, a gun and $3,986 in cash.
The drugs included:
- $9,510 worth of synthetic marijuana,
- $5,000 worth (50 grams) of crystal methamphetamine,
- $400 worth of the steroid testosterone,
- $400 worth of the steroid Trenbolone,
- $330 worth of Zolpidem,
- $100 worth of the steroid Sustanon, and,
- $10 worth of Suboxone.
Chelsea Laine Caskey, 29, of the 12000 block of Rust Lane in Keithville, is free on $2,500 bond after being booked into Caddo Correctional Center on 1 count of possession of a Schedule IV Controlled Dangerous Substance (CDS) with intent to distribute.
Still in Caddo Correctional are:
- Kylan James Harvey, 19, of the 400 block of Albert Street in Shreveport, who was booked at 8:42 p.m. April 1 on 2 counts of possession of a Schedule III CDS and 1 count each of possession of a Schedule II CDS with intent to distribute, possession of a Schedule I CDS with intent to distribute, possession of a firearm with a CDS and possession of a Schedule IV CDS. His bonds total $80,000.
- Christopher Ryan Hudson, 23, of the 8400 block of West Woodlands Trail in Greenwood, who was booked at 9:10 p.m. April 1 on 1 count of possession of a Schedule II CDS. His bond has been set at $5,000.
- Lester Roman Monzon, 29, of the 1500 block of Teresa Place in Bossier City, booked at 9 p.m. April 1 on 1 count of possession of a Schedule I CDS. His bond has been set at $850.