Closed Captioning Questions or Complaints

Updated: Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:22 AM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

If you have an immediate concern or general question about closed captioning:

Call:          318-222-1212
Fax:          318-677-6702
TTY:          318-677-5563

If a you want to file a formal complaint about Closed Captioning:

Formal complaints must be submitted in writing either to the FCC or directly to KSLA.
This can be done by U.S. Mail, email or fax.

Billy Kalenda, Chief Engineer
1812 Fairfield Avenue
Shreveport, LA 71101
Phone: 318-222-1212
Fax: 318-677-6702