Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of November 29 the New Orleans Saints' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +8000.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +150
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Saints in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Saints Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Saints much higher (14th-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (20th).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Saints have experienced the 16th-smallest change this season, dropping from +4000 at the beginning to +8000.
- With odds of +8000, the Saints have been given a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans has won twice against the spread this year.
- The Saints have played 11 games this season and three of them have gone over the total.
- The Saints have won 40% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (4-6).
- New Orleans won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Saints are totaling 347.1 yards per game on offense this season (12th in NFL), and they are allowing 320.3 yards per game (12th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Saints rank 18th in scoring offense (20.8 points per game) and eighth in scoring defense (20.2 points allowed per game) this year.
Saints Impact Players
- Derek Carr has thrown for 2,535 yards (230.5 per game), completing 65.6%, with 10 touchdowns and five interceptions in 11 games.
- In eight games, Alvin Kamara has rushed for 457 yards (57.1 per game) and two scores.
- Kamara also has 54 catches for 355 yards and one score.
- Chris Olave has 63 catches for 771 yards (70.1 per game) and three TDs in 11 games.
- In 11 games, Taysom Hill has passed for 72 yards (6.5 per game), with one touchdown and zero interceptions, and completing 83.3%.
- As a playmaker on defense, the Saints' Demario Davis has posted 79 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and four sacks in his 11 games.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+50000|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||L 18-17||+10000|
|4||October 1||Buccaneers||L 26-9||+25000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||W 34-0||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||L 20-13||+6600|
|7||October 19||Jaguars||L 31-24||+1600|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||W 38-27||+12500|
|9||November 5||Bears||W 24-17||+75000|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||L 27-19||+10000|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||L 24-15||+10000|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+25000|
Odds are current as of November 29 at 5:15 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.