Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Dallas Cowboys right now have +1000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +700
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Cowboys in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Cowboys are only sixth-best in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+1000), but third-best according to computer rankings.
- The Cowboys were +1500 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and have now moved up to +1000, which is the third-smallest change in the entire league.
- The Cowboys' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 9.1%.
Dallas Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Dallas is 8-3-0 this year.
- The Cowboys have played 11 games this season and seven of them have hit the over.
- The Cowboys have gone 8-1 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 88.9% of those games).
- Dallas has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have been a tough opponent for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both total offense (fifth-best with 377.6 yards per game) and total defense (third-best with 276.3 yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Cowboys have been surging on both sides of the ball, ranking best in scoring offense (31.5 points per game) and fourth-best in scoring defense (16.8 points allowed per game).
Cowboys Impact Players
- In 11 games, Dak Prescott has thrown for 2,935 yards (266.8 per game), with 23 TDs and six INTs, and completing 70.0%.
- In addition, Prescott has rushed for 151 yards and two scores.
- CeeDee Lamb has 78 receptions for 1,066 yards (96.9 per game) and six TDs in 11 games.
- Tony Pollard has rushed for 669 yards (60.8 per game) and four scores in 11 games.
- In 10 games, Brandin Cooks has 33 catches for 452 yards (45.2 per game) and four scores.
- Micah Parsons has been causing chaos on defense, totaling 40 tackles, 13.0 TFL, 11.5 sacks, and two passes defended for the Cowboys.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+150000|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+75000|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||L 28-16||+150000|
|4||October 1||Patriots||W 38-3||+150000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||L 42-10||+400|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||W 20-17||+12500|
|8||October 29||Rams||W 43-20||+12500|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||L 28-23||+400|
|10||November 12||Giants||W 49-17||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||W 33-10||+150000|
|12||November 23||Commanders||W 45-10||+150000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+3500|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+800|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+150000|
Odds are current as of November 29 at 5:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.