Louisiana Tech vs. Western Kentucky: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – October 5
The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-3) are 5.5-point underdogs in a home conference matchup with the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (3-2) on Thursday, October 5, 2023 at Joe Aillet Stadium. The over/under is set at 59.5 points for the contest.
Western Kentucky is putting up 31.6 points per game offensively this season (55th in the FBS), and is surrendering 29.2 points per game (96th) on the defensive side of the ball. In terms of total yards, Louisiana Tech ranks 82nd in the FBS (376.3 total yards per game) and 74th on defense (377.5 total yards allowed per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Louisiana Tech vs. Western Kentucky Game Info
- Game Date: Thursday, October 5, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Ruston, Louisiana
- Venue: Joe Aillet Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPNU
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Louisiana Tech vs. Western Kentucky? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Louisiana Tech Recent Performance
- On both sides of the ball, the Bulldogs are struggling of late. In their past three games, they are gaining 354.7 yards per game (-46-worst in college football) and conceding 434 (-10-worst).
- The Bulldogs are putting up 25 points per game in their past three games (-12-worst in college football), and conceding 26 per game (14th-worst).
- In its past three games, Louisiana Tech has thrown for 220.3 yards per game (fourth-worst in the nation), and allowed 173.7 through the air (67th).
- The Bulldogs are -23-worst in college football in rushing yards per game during their past three games (134.3), and -123-worst in rushing yards allowed (260.3).
- In their last three games, the Bulldogs have two wins against the spread, and are 1-2 overall.
- In Louisiana Tech's past three contests, it has gone over the total once.
Week 6 CUSA Betting Trends
- Jacksonville State vs Middle Tennessee
- Jacksonville State vs Middle Tennessee
- Florida International vs New Mexico State
Louisiana Tech Betting Records & Stats
- So far this season, Louisiana Tech has put together a 3-3-0 record against the spread.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread once this year (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Out of Louisiana Tech's six games with a set total, two have hit the over (33.3%).
- Louisiana Tech has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Louisiana Tech has a record of when it is set as an underdog of +180 or more by bookmakers this season.
Louisiana Tech Stats Leaders
- Hank Bachmeier has compiled 756 yards (126 ypg) while completing 66% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes with two interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Tyre Shelton, has carried the ball 37 times for 318 yards (53 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Keith Willis Jr. has collected 240 yards (on 33 attempts) with three touchdowns.
- Smoke Harris has hauled in 368 receiving yards on 37 catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- Cyrus Allen has caught 18 passes and compiled 331 receiving yards (55.2 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Kyle Maxwell's seven targets have resulted in five catches for 113 yards.
- Deshon Hall has two sacks to pace the team, and also has three TFL and 20 tackles.
- Louisiana Tech's tackle leader, Myles Heard, has 57 tackles and two TFL this year.
- Cecil Singleton has a team-high one interception to go along with 37 tackles and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.