Rangers vs. Rays AL Wild Card Game 2: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Tampa Bay Rays will host the Texas Rangers in the second game of the AL Wild Card Series on Wednesday at 3:08 PM ET, live on ABC from Tropicana Field. The Rays will look to extend the series after losing in Game 1. Zach Eflin will take the mound first for the Rays, while the Rangers will counter with Nathan Eovaldi.
The Rangers have been listed as +120 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the favorite Rays (-145). The matchup's over/under is set at 8 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Rangers vs. Rays Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 3:08 PM ET
- TV: ABC
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rangers have posted a mark of 2-2.
- When it comes to the total, the Rangers and their foes are 2-7-1 in their previous 10 contests.
- The Rangers' previous 10 games have not had a spread posted by oddsmakers. For three consecutive games, Texas and its opponent have finished below the over/under, with the average total set by bookmakers being 7.5 runs.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Rangers Player Props|
|Rays vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Rangers|
|Rays vs Rangers Odds|
|Rays vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers have come away with 23 wins in the 48 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Texas has a record of 8-11 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +120 on the moneyline.
- The Rangers have an implied victory probability of 45.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Texas' games have gone over the total in 83 of its 162 chances.
- In 14 games with a line this season, the Rangers have a mark of 9-5-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.