Rangers vs. Mariners: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Marcus Semien will lead the Texas Rangers into a matchup with J.P. Crawford and the Seattle Mariners on Sunday at 3:10 PM ET, in the final game of a four-game series at T-Mobile Park.
The Mariners are -120 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Rangers (+100). The total is 7.5 runs for the matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Rangers vs. Mariners Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- Over their last 10 games, the Rangers have been favored twice and split those games 1-1.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- The previous 10 Rangers matchups have not had a spread posted by oddsmakers.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Rangers|
|Mariners vs Rangers Odds|
|Mariners vs Rangers Prediction|
|Mariners vs Rangers Player Props|
|Mariners vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers have won in 22, or 47.8%, of the 46 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Texas is 15-17 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +100 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Rangers have a 50% chance of walking away with the win.
- So far this season, Texas and its opponents have hit the over in 83 of its 160 games with a total.
- The Rangers have posted a record of 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.