Nate Lowe vs. Angels Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Nate Lowe, with a slugging percentage of .225 in his past 10 games -- including one home run -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers versus the Los Angeles Angels, with Griffin Canning on the hill, September 27 at 9:38 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his most recent game (0-for-4) against the Angels.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Nate Lowe Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Griffin Canning
- TV Channel: BSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +195)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Nate Lowe? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
Nate Lowe At The Plate
- Lowe has 38 doubles, two triples, 17 home runs and 90 walks while batting .266.
- Among the qualified batters in baseball, he ranks 58th in batting average, 19th in on-base percentage, and 90th in slugging.
- Lowe has gotten a hit in 113 of 156 games this season (72.4%), with more than one hit on 41 occasions (26.3%).
- He has gone deep in 10.9% of his games this season, and 2.4% of his trips to the plate.
- In 56 games this year (35.9%), Lowe has picked up an RBI, and in 21 of those games (13.5%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- In 42.9% of his games this year (67 of 156), he has scored, and in 17 of those games (10.9%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Angels
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
Nate Lowe Home/Away Batting Splits
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The Angels pitching staff is seventh in the league with a collective 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Angels' 4.74 team ERA ranks 24th across all league pitching staffs.
- Angels pitchers combine to rank 24th in baseball in home runs given up (203 total, 1.3 per game).
- Canning makes the start for the Angels, his 22nd of the season. He is 7-7 with a 4.39 ERA and 134 strikeouts in 121 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last outing on Thursday against the Tampa Bay Rays, the righty went five innings, allowing two earned runs while surrendering three hits.
- The 27-year-old has amassed a 4.39 ERA and 10 strikeouts per nine innings in 23 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .247 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.