Mitch Garver vs. Angels Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Texas Rangers and Mitch Garver (.457 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, including two homers), battle starting pitcher Griffin Canning and the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Wednesday at 9:38 PM ET.
In his most recent appearance, he went 1-for-3 against the Angels.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Mitch Garver Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Griffin Canning
- TV Channel: BSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -143)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +360)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +135)
Looking to place a prop bet on Mitch Garver? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
Mitch Garver At The Plate
- Garver has 11 doubles, 19 home runs and 43 walks while batting .281.
- Garver is batting .500 with one homer during his last games and is on a six-game hitting streak.
- Garver has had a hit in 55 of 83 games this year (66.3%), including multiple hits 19 times (22.9%).
- He has gone deep in 20.5% of his games in 2023, and 5.8% of his trips to the plate.
- Garver has picked up an RBI in 30 games this season (36.1%), with more than one RBI in 10 of those contests (12.0%).
- In 42.2% of his games this season (35 of 83), he has scored, and in nine of those games (10.8%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Angels
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
Mitch Garver Home/Away Batting Splits
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Angels has a collective 9.1 K/9, the seventh-best in MLB.
- The Angels have the 24th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.74).
- The Angels rank 24th in baseball in home runs given up (203 total, 1.3 per game).
- Canning (7-7) takes the mound for the Angels in his 22nd start of the season. He's put together a 4.39 ERA in 121 2/3 innings pitched, with 134 strikeouts.
- In his most recent outing on Thursday against the Tampa Bay Rays, the righty threw five innings, giving up two earned runs while surrendering three hits.
- The 27-year-old has put together a 4.39 ERA and 10 strikeouts per nine innings in 23 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .247 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.