Marcus Semien vs. Angels Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Marcus Semien (.667 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including four home runs) and the Texas Rangers play the Los Angeles Angels, whose starting pitcher will be Griffin Canning. First pitch is at 9:38 PM ET.
He had a one-hit showing in his last game (1-for-3) against the Angels.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Marcus Semien Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Griffin Canning
- TV Channel: BSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -278)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +165)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Marcus Semien? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
Marcus Semien At The Plate
- Semien has an OPS of .828, fueled by an OBP of .349 and a team-best slugging percentage of .478 this season.
- Among the qualifying batters in baseball, he ranks 29th in batting average, 39th in on-base percentage, and 36th in slugging.
- Semien has gotten a hit in 116 of 157 games this year (73.9%), with more than one hit on 51 occasions (32.5%).
- He has gone deep in 15.9% of his games in 2023 (25 of 157), and 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Semien has driven in a run in 65 games this year (41.4%), including 22 games with more than one RBI (14.0%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- He has scored in 88 of 157 games this year, and more than once 22 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Angels
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
Marcus Semien Home/Away Batting Splits
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Angels has a collective 9.1 K/9, the seventh-best in the league.
- The Angels have the 24th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.74).
- The Angels rank 24th in baseball in home runs given up (203 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Angels are sending Canning (7-7) to the mound for his 22nd start of the season. He is 7-7 with a 4.39 ERA and 134 strikeouts in 121 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Thursday, the righty tossed five innings against the Tampa Bay Rays, allowing two earned runs while surrendering three hits.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.39, with 10 strikeouts per nine innings, in 23 games this season. Opponents have a .247 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.