Josh Jung vs. Angels Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Josh Jung (.263 batting average in his past 10 games, with a double, two home runs, two walks and five RBI) and the Texas Rangers face the Los Angeles Angels, whose starting pitcher will be Griffin Canning. First pitch is at 9:38 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he went 1-for-3 against the Angels.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Josh Jung Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Griffin Canning
- TV Channel: BSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +475)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +190)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +150)
Looking to place a prop bet on Josh Jung? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
Josh Jung At The Plate
- Jung has 25 doubles, a triple, 23 home runs and 29 walks while batting .272.
- Among qualified hitters, he ranks 41st in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 91st and he is 35th in slugging.
- Jung has picked up a hit in 70.1% of his 117 games this year, with at least two hits in 30.8% of them.
- Looking at the 117 games he has played this season, he's hit a home run in 20 of them (17.1%), and in 4.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Jung has an RBI in 40 of 117 games this year, with multiple RBI in 20 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- In 48 of 117 games this year, he has scored, and 22 of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Angels
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
Josh Jung Home/Away Batting Splits
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Angels has a collective 9.1 K/9, the seventh-best in MLB.
- The Angels' 4.74 team ERA ranks 24th across all league pitching staffs.
- Angels pitchers combine to rank 24th in baseball in home runs allowed (203 total, 1.3 per game).
- Canning makes the start for the Angels, his 22nd of the season. He is 7-7 with a 4.39 ERA and 134 strikeouts in 121 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty's most recent appearance came on Thursday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when he tossed five innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing three hits.
- The 27-year-old has amassed a 4.39 ERA and 10 strikeouts per nine innings across 23 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .247 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.