Jonah Heim vs. Angels Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Texas Rangers, including Jonah Heim (.207 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starting pitcher Griffin Canning and the Los Angeles Angels at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Wednesday at 9:38 PM ET.
He had a one-hit performance in his last game (1-for-2) against the Angels.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Jonah Heim Game Info & Props vs. the Angels
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Angels Starter: Griffin Canning
- TV Channel: BSW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jonah Heim? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
Jonah Heim At The Plate
- Heim is hitting .262 with 29 doubles, 18 home runs and 38 walks.
- In 81 of 123 games this season (65.9%) Heim has had a hit, and in 31 of those games he had more than one (25.2%).
- Looking at the 123 games he has played this season, he's hit a home run in 18 of them (14.6%), and in 3.7% of his trips to the dish.
- In 40.7% of his games this year, Heim has driven in at least one run. In 22 of those games (17.9%) he recorded more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team's runs in 13 contests.
- He has scored at least once 47 times this year (38.2%), including 12 games with multiple runs (9.8%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Angels
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Josh Jung
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
Jonah Heim Home/Away Batting Splits
Angels Pitching Rankings
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Angels pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Angels have a 4.74 team ERA that ranks 24th among all league pitching staffs.
- The Angels rank 24th in baseball in home runs surrendered (203 total, 1.3 per game).
- Canning (7-7) takes the mound for the Angels in his 22nd start of the season. He's put together a 4.39 ERA in 121 2/3 innings pitched, with 134 strikeouts.
- In his most recent outing on Thursday against the Tampa Bay Rays, the right-hander tossed five innings, allowing two earned runs while surrendering three hits.
- In 23 games this season, the 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.39, with 10 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .247 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.