Alexander Zverev vs. Roman Safiullin: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | Chengdu Open
In the Chengdu Open final on Tuesday, Alexander Zverev faces Roman Safiullin.
Zverev is the favorite (-300) to win the title versus Safiullin (+240).
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Alexander Zverev vs. Roman Safiullin Match Information
- Tournament: The Chengdu Open
- Round: Finals
- Date: Tuesday, September 26
- Venue: Sichuan International Tennis Center
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Alexander Zverev vs. Roman Safiullin Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Alexander Zverev has a 75.0% chance to win.
|Alexander Zverev||Roman Safiullin|
|-300||Odds to Win Match||+240|
|75.0%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||29.4%|
|57.3||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||42.7|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Alexander Zverev vs. Roman Safiullin Trends and Insights
- In the semifinals on Monday, Zverev defeated Grigor Dimitrov 6-3, 7-6.
- Safiullin advanced to the finals by defeating No. 18-ranked Lorenzo Musetti 6-3, 6-4 on Monday.
- In his 59 matches over the past year across all court surfaces, Zverev has played an average of 25.8 games (22.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 25 matches over the past 12 months on hard courts, Zverev has played 28.3 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.9% of them.
- Safiullin has averaged 24.6 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 55 matches played in the past year across all court surfaces, while winning 53.2% of the games.
- Safiullin has played 30 matches on hard courts in the past 12 months, and has averaged 24.2 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set while winning 52.3% of games.
- On June 2, 2021, Zverev and Safiullin played in the French Open Round of 64. Zverev took home the win 7-6, 6-3, 7-6.
- In terms of sets, Zverev has secured three versus Safiullin (100.0%), while Safiullin has clinched zero.
- Zverev has the upper hand in 35 total games against Safiullin, capturing 20 of them.
- Zverev and Safiullin have played one time, averaging 35.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.