Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Dallas Cowboys right now have the fourth-best odds to win the Super Bowl in the entire NFL at +1000.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +145
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas won nine games against the spread last season, failing to cover seven times.
- A total of nine Cowboys games last season went over the point total.
- Dallas put up 354.9 yards per game on offense last season (11th in NFL), and it ranked 12th on defense with 330.2 yards allowed per game.
- The Cowboys went 8-1 at home last season and 4-4 away from home.
- Dallas posted eight wins as the favorite (in 11 games) and three wins as an underdog (five games).
- The Cowboys were 8-4 in the NFC, including 4-2 in the NFC East.
Cowboys Impact Players
- In 16 games last year, Tony Pollard rushed for 1,007 yards (62.9 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Pollard also had 39 catches for 371 yards and three TDs.
- Dak Prescott passed for 2,860 yards (238.3 per game), completing 66.2% of his passes, with 23 touchdowns and 15 interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Prescott scored one touchdown and picked up 182 yards.
- In 17 games a season ago, CeeDee Lamb had 107 receptions for 1,359 yards (79.9 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- In 13 games played for the Texans, Brandin Cooks had 57 catches for 699 yards (53.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- On defense last year, Micah Parsons helped set the tone with 65 tackles, 13.0 TFL, 13.5 sacks, and three passes defended in 17 games.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+12500|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+15000|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||L 28-16||+50000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||-||+550|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||-||+2500|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||-||+700|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||-||+30000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+1000|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+1000|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of September 25 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.