Louisiana vs. Buffalo: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 23
The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (2-1) are double-digit favorites (-10.5) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 against the Buffalo Bulls (0-3). A total of 57.5 points has been set for this game.
Louisiana is compiling 466.7 yards per game on offense (28th in the FBS), and rank 52nd defensively, yielding 321.7 yards allowed per game. Buffalo ranks 94th in total yards per game (347.0), but it has been less effective on the defensive side of the ball, ranking fifth-worst in the FBS with 510.3 total yards allowed per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Louisiana vs. Buffalo Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
- Venue: Cajun Field
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Louisiana vs. Buffalo? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 Sun Belt Betting Trends
- James Madison vs Utah State
- Central Michigan vs South Alabama
- Southern Miss vs Arkansas State
- Nevada vs Texas State
- Western Kentucky vs Troy
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Appalachian State vs Wyoming
- Georgia Southern vs Ball State
- Southern Miss vs Arkansas State
Louisiana Betting Records & Stats
- Louisiana has covered the spread once in three games this season.
- The Ragin' Cajuns have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- Two of Louisiana's three games with a set total have hit the over (66.7%).
- Louisiana has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- Louisiana has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -400 or shorter.
- The Ragin' Cajuns have an 80.0% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Louisiana Stats Leaders
- Ben Wooldridge has compiled 508 yards (169.3 ypg) on 39-of-69 passing with five touchdowns compared to one interception this season. In addition, he's added 77 rushing yards (25.7 ypg) on 17 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Jacob Kibodi has carried the ball 26 times for a team-high 211 yards on the ground and has found the end zone one time as a runner.
- This season, Zeon Chriss has carried the ball seven times for 116 yards (38.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Peter LeBlanc's 120 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 14 times and has collected eight receptions and one touchdown.
- Jacob Bernard has hauled in eight passes while averaging 38.3 yards per game.
- Harvey Broussard has a total of 109 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in eight passes and scoring one touchdown.
- Jordan Lawson has racked up 4.0 sacks to pace the team, while also picking up 3.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Louisiana's leading tackler, K.C. Ossai, has 22 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one sack this year.
- Tyree Skipper leads the team with one interception, while also recording 15 tackles and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.