Dak Prescott vs. Zach Wilson in Week 2: Cowboys vs. Jets Preview, Stats
QBs Dak Prescott and Zach Wilson will be going toe to toe on September 17, when the Dallas Cowboys (1-0) and New York Jets (1-0) play at AT&T Stadium. In the piece below, we dig into the numbers to determine which signal caller is more likely to take his team to victory.
Cowboys vs. Jets Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Venue: AT&T Stadium
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Want to rep Prescott this season? Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Dak Prescott vs. Zach Wilson Matchup
|Dak Prescott||2022 Stats||Zach Wilson|
|2,860 (238.3)||Passing Yards (Per Game)||1,688 (187.6)|
|182 (15.2)||Rushing Yards (Per game)||102 (11.3)|
Other Matchup Previews
- Click here for Sam Howell vs. Russell Wilson in Week 2
- Click here for Matthew Stafford vs. Brock Purdy in Week 2
- Click here for Tua Tagovailoa vs. Mac Jones in Week 2
- Click here for Kenny Pickett vs. Deshaun Watson in Week 2
Jets Defensive Stats
- Last year, the Jets ranked fourth in the NFL with 18.6 points allowed per game and ranked fifth in total yards allowed with 311.1 yards given up per game.
- When it came to defending the pass, New York was top-10 last season, ranking third in the NFL with 3,220 total passing yards allowed (189.4 allowed per game). It also ranked first in passing TDs allowed (15).
- Against the run, the Jets ranked 16th in the NFL with 2,068 rushing yards allowed (121.6 per game) and seventh in yards allowed per rush attempt (4.2).
- On defense, New York ranked fourth in the NFL in red-zone percentage allowed (47.8%) and 11th in third-down efficiency allowed (38.1%).
Who comes out on top when the Cowboys and the Jets square off? Use our link to sign up at BetMGM for a first-time deposit bonus and place your bets today!
Cowboys Defensive Stats
- Last year, the Cowboys ranked sixth in the NFL with 20.1 points allowed per contest. Meanwhile, they ranked 13th in total yards allowed with 330.2 given up per game.
- When it came to stopping the pass, Dallas' defense was firing on all cylinders, with 3,415 passing yards allowed last year (eighth-fewest in NFL).
- Against the run, the Cowboys ranked 22nd in the NFL with 2,198 rushing yards allowed (129.3 per game) and 15th in yards allowed per rush attempt (4.4).
- Defensively, Dallas ranked ninth in the NFL in terms of third-down efficiency allowed, with a mark of 37.7%. It was ninth in red-zone percentage allowed at 52%.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.