How to Watch the Rangers vs. Blue Jays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 14
Kevin Gausman starts for the Toronto Blue Jays on Thursday at Rogers Centre against Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers. First pitch is set for 7:07 PM ET in this final game of a four-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Rangers vs. Blue Jays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: SNET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Player Props|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Odds|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers have hit 206 homers this season, which ranks sixth in the league.
- Fueled by 526 extra-base hits, Texas ranks third in MLB with a .456 slugging percentage this season.
- The Rangers rank second in MLB with a .267 team batting average.
- Texas is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking third with 803 total runs this season.
- The Rangers have an OBP of .339 this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- The Rangers rank 14th with an average of 8.7 strikeouts per game.
- Texas averages the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.4) in the majors this season.
- Texas pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.25 ERA this year, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of just 1.263 as a pitching staff, which is the 10th-best in baseball this season.
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Rangers will hand the ball to Nathan Eovaldi (11-4) for his 22nd start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw 2 1/3 scoreless innings against the Oakland Athletics while allowing three hits.
- In 21 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in 11 of them.
- Eovaldi has 19 starts of five or more innings this season in 21 chances. He averages 6.1 innings per outing.
- In 21 appearances this season, he has finished eight without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/9/2023||Athletics||W 3-2||Home||Nathan Eovaldi||Sean Newcomb|
|9/10/2023||Athletics||W 9-4||Home||Jon Gray||Luis Medina|
|9/11/2023||Blue Jays||W 10-4||Away||Dane Dunning||Chris Bassitt|
|9/12/2023||Blue Jays||W 6-3||Away||Max Scherzer||Hyun-Jin Ryu|
|9/13/2023||Blue Jays||W 10-0||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Yusei Kikuchi|
|9/14/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Kevin Gausman|
|9/15/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Jon Gray||Lucas Giolito|
|9/16/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Dane Dunning||Tanner Bibee|
|9/17/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Max Scherzer||Gavin Williams|
|9/18/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Jordan Montgomery||Tanner Houck|
|9/19/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Nathan Eovaldi||Tanner Houck|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.