Rangers vs. Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 13
Bo Bichette leads the Toronto Blue Jays (80-65) into a matchup with Corey Seager and the Texas Rangers (80-64) at Rogers Centre, on Wednesday at 7:07 PM ET. Bichette is at .306, the eighth-best average in the league, and Seager ranks third at .338.
The Blue Jays will look to Yusei Kikuchi (9-5) against the Rangers and Jordan Montgomery (8-11).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Blue Jays Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Kikuchi - TOR (9-5, 3.57 ERA) vs Montgomery - TEX (8-11, 3.62 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Player Props|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Rangers|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Odds|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jordan Montgomery
- Montgomery gets the start for the Rangers, his 29th of the season. He is 8-11 with a 3.62 ERA and 144 strikeouts in 161 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty's most recent appearance was on Saturday against the Oakland Athletics, when he tossed 5 2/3 innings, surrendering five earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- Over 28 games this season, the 30-year-old has a 3.62 ERA and 8 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .254 to opposing hitters.
- Montgomery has 16 quality starts under his belt this year.
- Montgomery heads into this game with 24 outings of five or more innings pitched this campaign.
- In five of his appearances this season he has not allow an earned run.
Jordan Montgomery vs. Blue Jays
- The opposing Blue Jays offense has the 12th-ranked slugging percentage (.419) and ranks 18th in home runs hit (168) in all of MLB. They have a collective .259 batting average, and are sixth in the league with 1288 total hits and 16th in MLB action scoring 667 runs.
- Montgomery has pitched five innings, giving up three earned runs on six hits while striking out three against the Blue Jays this season.
Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Yusei Kikuchi
- The Blue Jays will send Kikuchi (9-5) to the mound for his 29th start this season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in five innings pitched against the Kansas City Royals on Friday.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 3.57 and 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .249 in 28 games this season.
- He has earned a quality start nine times in 28 starts this season.
- Kikuchi has 19 starts of five or more innings this season in 28 chances. He averages 5.3 innings per outing.
- He has four appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 28 chances this season.
- The 32-year-old ranks 19th in ERA (3.57), 30th in WHIP (1.244), and 16th in K/9 (9.7) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.