Emma Navarro 2023 San Diego Open Odds
As play in the San Diego Open nears an end, a semifinal is up next for Emma Navarro against Sofia Kenin. Navarro has the fourth-best odds (+400) to be crowned champion at Barnes Tennis Center.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 San Diego Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Navarro at the 2023 San Diego Open
- Next Round: Semifinals
- Tournament Dates: September 9-16
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Navarro's Next Match
Navarro has reached the semifinals, where she will face Kenin on Friday, September 15 at 8:30 PM ET (after defeating Maria Sakkari 6-4, 0-6, 7-6).
Navarro has current moneyline odds of +100 to win her next match against Kenin. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Navarro? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Navarro is coming off a 6-4, 0-6, 7-6 win over No. 9-ranked Sakkari in the quarterfinals on Thursday.
- Navarro is 14-14 over the past 12 months, with zero tournament wins.
- In seven hard-court tournaments over the past 12 months, Navarro is 5-7 in matches.
- Navarro, over the past 12 months, has played 28 matches across all court types, and 20.8 games per match.
- Navarro, in 12 matches over the past year on hard courts, has played 23.9 games per match and won 49.5% of them.
- Navarro has won 38.5% of her return games and 62.6% of her service games over the past 12 months.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past 12 months, Navarro has won 54.3% of her games on serve and 41.0% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.