Rangers vs. Mariners: Odds, spread, over/under - June 2
Julio Rodriguez and the Seattle Mariners (29-27) face off against Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers (35-20) in the series opener at Globe Life Field on Friday, June 2. The game will begin at 8:05 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Mariners as -115 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Rangers -105 moneyline odds to win. An 8-run over/under is set in the matchup.
Rangers vs. Mariners Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Probable Pitchers: Luis Castillo - SEA (4-2, 2.69 ERA) vs Jon Gray - TEX (5-1, 2.81 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Mariners Moneyline||Rangers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-145||+125||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-120||+100||Mariners (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to bet on the Rangers and Mariners game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rangers (-105), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Rangers are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.52 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Adolis García get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Rangers Player Props|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Rangers|
|Mariners vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Mariners have been favored 40 times and won 23, or 57.5%, of those games.
- The Mariners have a 23-17 record (winning 57.5% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -115 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Seattle, based on the moneyline, is 53.5%.
- The Mariners were the moneyline favorite in each of their last 10 games, and they finished 7-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Seattle and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times.
- The Rangers have come away with 12 wins in the 21 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Rangers have a win-loss record of 9-8 when favored by -105 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Rangers have played as underdogs in three of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Texas and its opponents are 4-6-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Rangers vs. Mariners Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Marcus Semien||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+190)|
|Corey Seager||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+175)|
|Jonah Heim||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+200)|
|Adolis García||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+165)|
|Josh Jung||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+220)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||9th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+240||-||2nd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.