Rangers vs. Mariners: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers take the field on Friday at Globe Life Field against Luis Castillo, who is projected to start for the Seattle Mariners. First pitch will be at 8:05 PM ET for the first game of a three-game series.
The favored Mariners have -115 moneyline odds against the underdog Rangers, who are listed at -105. The over/under is 8 runs for the game (with -105 odds to go over and -115 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rangers vs. Mariners Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rangers have posted a mark of 2-1.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- The Rangers are 3-1-0 against the runline over their past 10 contests (four of those contests had a runline set by bookmakers).
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Rangers Player Props|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Rangers|
|Mariners vs Rangers Odds|
|Mariners vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers have been chosen as underdogs in 21 games this year and have walked away with the win 12 times (57.1%) in those games.
- Texas has a record of 9-8 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least -105 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Rangers have a 51.2% chance of walking away with the win.
- Texas and its opponents have hit the over in 31 of its 54 games with a total this season.
- The Rangers are 5-1-0 against the spread in their six games that had a posted line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.