Rangers vs. Mariners Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 2
Friday's contest between the Texas Rangers (35-20) and the Seattle Mariners (29-27) at Globe Life Field has a projected final score of 5-3 based on our computer prediction, with the Rangers securing the victory. Game time is at 8:05 PM on June 2.
The probable starters are Luis Castillo (4-2) for the Mariners and Jon Gray (5-1) for the Rangers.
Rangers vs. Mariners Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Mariners Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Rangers 5, Mariners 3.
Total Prediction for Rangers vs. Mariners
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Rangers Player Props|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Rangers|
|Mariners vs Rangers Odds|
Rangers Performance Insights
- The Rangers have played as the underdog in three of their past 10 games and have gone 2-1 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, Texas and its foes are 4-6-0 in its last 10 contests.
- The Rangers' record against the spread is 3-1-0 over their previous 10 games (bookmakers set spreads in four of those contests).
- The Rangers have come away with 12 wins in the 21 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Texas has a win-loss record of 9-8 when favored by -105 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Rangers have a 51.2% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Texas scores the most runs in baseball (346 total, 6.3 per game).
- Rangers pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.68 ERA this year, fifth-best in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 27||@ Orioles||W 5-3||Andrew Heaney vs Dean Kremer|
|May 28||@ Orioles||L 3-2||Cody Bradford vs Kyle Bradish|
|May 29||@ Tigers||W 5-0||Nathan Eovaldi vs Matthew Boyd|
|May 30||@ Tigers||W 10-6||Martín Pérez vs Alex Faedo|
|May 31||@ Tigers||L 3-2||Dane Dunning vs Joey Wentz|
|June 2||Mariners||-||Jon Gray vs Luis Castillo|
|June 3||Mariners||-||Andrew Heaney vs TBA|
|June 4||Mariners||-||Nathan Eovaldi vs Bryce Miller|
|June 5||Cardinals||-||Martín Pérez vs Adam Wainwright|
|June 6||Cardinals||-||Dane Dunning vs Matthew Liberatore|
|June 7||Cardinals||-||Jon Gray vs Jack Flaherty|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.