Brewers vs. Reds Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 2
The Milwaukee Brewers (29-27) visit the Cincinnati Reds (26-30) in NL Central play, at 5:10 PM ET on Friday.
The Brewers will look to Corbin Burnes (4-4) versus the Reds and Brandon Williamson.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers vs. Reds Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 5:10 PM ET
- TV: Apple TV+
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Burnes - MIL (4-4, 3.68 ERA) vs Williamson - CIN (0-0, 5.02 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Reds Player Props|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Reds|
|Brewers vs Reds Odds|
|Brewers vs Reds Prediction|
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Corbin Burnes
- Burnes (4-4) will take the mound for the Brewers, his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run and allowed four hits in seven innings pitched against the San Francisco Giants on Saturday.
- The 28-year-old has pitched to a 3.68 ERA this season with 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.4 walks per nine across 11 games.
- In 11 starts this season, he's earned six quality starts.
- Burnes has nine starts in a row of five innings or more.
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brandon Williamson
- Williamson gets the start for the Reds, his fourth of the season. He is 0-0 with a 5.02 ERA and 12 strikeouts in 14 1/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander's most recent appearance was on Saturday against the Chicago Cubs, when he went 4 1/3 innings, surrendering four earned runs while allowing six hits.
- In three games this season, the 25-year-old has amassed an ERA of 5.02, with 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .222 against him.
- Williamson will look to collect his second matchup of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 4.7 innings per appearance.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.