Pelicans Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The New Orleans Pelicans (37-37) currently have +20000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship as they head into a matchup on the road against the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday, March 27 at 10:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Pelicans NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+20000||17th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|To Make the Finals||+10000||-||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Think the Pelicans can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pelicans Standings Information
If the playoffs began today, the Pelicans would be in the Western Conference play-in tournament as the No. 8 seed, finishing 1.0 game behind the No. 6 Warriors.
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||11.5|
|6||Golden State Warriors||12.0|
|8||New Orleans Pelicans||13.0|
|9||Los Angeles Lakers||13.5|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
Pelicans Team Stats
- The Pelicans are 37-37 on the season so far.
- This year, the Pelicans have a 24-13 record at home and a 13-24 record on the road.
- The Pelicans have won 23 games (23-12) when playing as favorites, with 14 victories (14-24) when listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Pelicans are 4-6. And they are 10-11 in games decided by two possessions or less.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, the Pelicans have delivered a 7-6 record. They are 16-6 when favored by more than three points.
- While the Pelicans have won 12 games this season when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points (12-6), they are 2-18 when underdogs by 3.5 points or more.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Pelicans' Top Players
- The leader in points and assists for the Pelicans is CJ McCollum, who scores 21.0 points and dishes out 5.9 assists per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas is New Orleans' best rebounder, pulling down an average of 9.9 boards in each contest while scoring 14.4 points per game.
- McCollum leads the Pelicans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Herbert Jones is New Orleans' leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Valanciunas leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.