Mavericks Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Bookmakers don't view the Dallas Mavericks (37-39) as serious championship contenders, with +4000 odds to win it all in 2022-23 as they head into a matchup on the road against the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday, March 29 at 7:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Mavericks NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+4000||10th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|To Make the Finals||+1800||-||Bet $100 to win $1800|
Think the Mavericks can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mavericks Standings Information
The Mavericks are currently 11th in the Western Conference, 0.5 games behind the 10th-place Thunder, and would miss the playoffs if the season ended today.
|7||Golden State Warriors||12.5|
|8||New Orleans Pelicans||13.0|
|9||Los Angeles Lakers||14.0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||14.0|
|13||Portland Trail Blazers||19.0|
|14||San Antonio Spurs||32.0|
Mavericks Team Stats
- This season, the Mavericks have won 37 games so far (37-39).
- This year, the Mavericks are 22-16 at home while putting together a 15-23 record on the road.
- The Mavericks are 30-20 in games they were listed as the favorite, and 7-19 in games they were listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Mavericks are 8-10. And they are 20-19 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- When favored by three points or fewer this season, the Mavericks have posted a 6-6 record. They are 24-14 when favored by more than three points.
- The Mavericks have tallied a couple of wins when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points this season (2-5), and they have won five contests when underdogs by three or more points (5-14).
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Mavericks' Top Players
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Mavericks is Luka Doncic, who averages 32.9 points, 8.6 rebounds and 8.1 assists per game.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mavericks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
- Doncic and Christian Wood lead Dallas on the defensive end, with Doncic leading the team in steals by averaging 1.4 per game and Wood in blocks, averaging 1.1 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.