Rangers vs. Tigers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 31
Dane Dunning will take the hill for the Texas Rangers (35-19) on Wednesday, May 31 against the Detroit Tigers (25-28), who will counter with Joey Wentz. The first pitch will be thrown at 1:10 PM ET at Comerica Park.
Bookmakers list the Rangers as -150 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Tigers +125 moneyline odds. A 9-run total is set for this matchup.
Rangers vs. Tigers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Probable Pitchers: Dunning - TEX (4-0, 1.67 ERA) vs Wentz - DET (1-5, 7.80 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Tigers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-145||+125||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-149||+130||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
If you're wanting to wager on the Rangers and Tigers matchup but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Rangers (-150) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning, you'd get $16.67 back in your pocket.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Marcus Semien hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Tigers Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Tigers|
|Rangers vs Tigers Prediction|
|Rangers vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
Rangers vs. Tigers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rangers have entered the game as favorites 29 times this season and won 20, or 69%, of those games.
- The Rangers have a 15-3 record (winning 83.3% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -150 or shorter.
- Texas has a 60% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Rangers went 6-1 across the seven games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Texas and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times.
- The Tigers have been victorious in 19, or 42.2%, of the 45 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Tigers have a mark of 11-16 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Detroit and its opponents are 8-2-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Rangers vs. Tigers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Marcus Semien||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+140)|
|Corey Seager||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+150)|
|Jonah Heim||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+155)|
|Leody Taveras||-||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+210)|
|Adolis García||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+333)||0.5 (+130)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rangers, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||9th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+225||-||2nd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.