Rangers vs. Tigers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 31
Wednesday's contest that pits the Texas Rangers (35-19) versus the Detroit Tigers (25-28) at Comerica Park is expected to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 6-5 in favor of the Rangers. First pitch is at 1:10 PM ET on May 31.
The probable starters are Dane Dunning (4-0) for the Rangers and Joey Wentz (1-5) for the Tigers.
Rangers vs. Tigers Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rangers vs. Tigers Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Rangers 6, Tigers 5.
Total Prediction for Rangers vs. Tigers
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Tigers Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Tigers|
|Rangers vs Tigers Odds|
|Rangers vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
Rangers Performance Insights
- The Rangers have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and won six of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Texas and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Rangers are 3-1-0 against the spread.
- The Rangers have won 20, or 69%, of the 29 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Texas has entered 18 games this season favored by -150 or more and is 15-3 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 60% chance of a victory for the Rangers.
- No team has scored more than the 344 runs Texas has this season.
- The Rangers have a 3.69 team ERA that ranks third across all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 26||@ Orioles||W 12-2||Jon Gray vs Grayson Rodriguez|
|May 27||@ Orioles||W 5-3||Andrew Heaney vs Dean Kremer|
|May 28||@ Orioles||L 3-2||Cody Bradford vs Kyle Bradish|
|May 29||@ Tigers||W 5-0||Nathan Eovaldi vs Matthew Boyd|
|May 30||@ Tigers||W 10-6||Martín Pérez vs Alex Faedo|
|May 31||@ Tigers||-||Dane Dunning vs Joey Wentz|
|June 2||Mariners||-||Jon Gray vs Luis Castillo|
|June 3||Mariners||-||Andrew Heaney vs Marco Gonzales|
|June 4||Mariners||-||Nathan Eovaldi vs Bryce Miller|
|June 5||Cardinals||-||Martín Pérez vs Adam Wainwright|
|June 6||Cardinals||-||Dane Dunning vs Miles Mikolas|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.