Rangers vs. Orioles: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
On Friday, May 26 at 7:05 PM ET, the Baltimore Orioles (33-17) host the Texas Rangers (31-18) at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Grayson Rodriguez will get the nod for the Orioles, while Jon Gray will take the mound for the Rangers.
The Rangers are +110 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the favorite Orioles (-135). The total for the matchup has been set at 9 runs.
Rangers vs. Orioles Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Probable Pitchers: Rodriguez - BAL (2-1, 6.21 ERA) vs Gray - TEX (4-1, 3.02 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Orioles Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Orioles Moneyline||Rangers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-141||+120||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-130||+110||Orioles (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the desire to wager on the Rangers' game versus the Orioles but aren't quite sure where to begin? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Rangers (+110) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Rangers to take down the Orioles with those odds, and the Rangers emerge with the victory, you'd get back $21.00.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Marcus Semien get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Orioles vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Orioles vs Rangers Player Props|
|Orioles vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers vs. Orioles Betting Trends and Insights
- The Orioles have been favorites in 24 games this season and won 19 (79.2%) of those contests.
- The Orioles have gone 17-4 (winning 81% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -135 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Baltimore, based on the moneyline, is 57.4%.
- The Orioles have a 2-1 record from the three games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Baltimore and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total seven times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Rangers have been underdogs in 18 games this season and have come away with the win 10 times (55.6%) in those contests.
- This season, the Rangers have been victorious five times in 11 chances when named as an underdog of at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- Over the past 10 games, the Rangers have been underdogs twice and lost both contests.
- Texas and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven times in the last 10 games with a total.
Rangers vs. Orioles Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Adolis García||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+145)|
|Nate Lowe||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+195)|
|Corey Seager||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+165)|
|Marcus Semien||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+160)|
|Leody Taveras||-||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+950)||0.5 (+240)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rangers, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+3000||12th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+275||-||2nd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.