Tommy Paul 2023 French Open Odds
A round of 64 match is coming up for Tommy Paul in the French Open, and he will face Nicolas Jarry. Paul's odds to win it all at Stade Roland Garros are +25000.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Paul at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Paul's Next Match
Paul has made it to the round of 64 by defeating Dominic Stephan Stricker 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 and will next take the court on Thursday, June 1 at 8:15 AM ET against Jarry.
Paul currently has odds of +110 to win his next contest versus Jarry. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Tommy Paul Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +25000
Want to bet on Paul? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Paul beat No. 116-ranked Stricker 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 on Tuesday to reach the .
- Through 23 tournaments over the past year, Paul has gone 37-23 and has yet to win a title.
- In four tournaments on clay over the past 12 months, Paul has gone 1-4.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Paul has played 60 matches and 26.1 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Paul has played five matches on clay, and 25.2 games per match.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Paul has won 80.3% of his games on serve, and 25.9% on return.
- Paul has claimed 66.7% of his service games on clay over the past year and 22.2% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.