Taylor Fritz 2023 French Open Odds
Taylor Fritz is facing Francisco Cerundolo next in the French Open round of 32. Fritz is +6600 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Fritz at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Fritz's Next Match
On Saturday, June 3 at 8:15 AM ET, in the round of 32 of the the French Open, Fritz will play Cerundolo, after getting past Arthur Rinderknech 2-6, 6-4, 6-3, 6-4.
Fritz has current moneyline odds of -145 to win his next contest versus Cerundolo. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Taylor Fritz Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +2800
- US Open odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +6600
Want to bet on Fritz? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Fritz is coming off a 2-6, 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 victory over No. 78-ranked Rinderknech in the Round of 64 on Thursday.
- Fritz is 48-21 over the past year, with three tournament victories.
- Fritz is 9-5 on clay over the past 12 months, with zero tournament titles.
- Fritz, over the past 12 months, has played 69 matches across all court types, and 26.0 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Fritz has played 14 matches on clay, and 23.9 games per match.
- Fritz has won 25.3% of his return games and 84.2% of his service games over the past 12 months.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Fritz has won 78.7% of his games on serve, and 27.6% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.