Rangers vs. Rockies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 21
Sunday's contest between the Texas Rangers (28-17) and the Colorado Rockies (19-27) at Globe Life Field has a projected final score of 6-4 based on our computer prediction, with the Rangers securing the victory. First pitch is at 2:35 PM on May 21.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Rangers will send Andrew Heaney (2-3) to the mound, while Connor Seabold (1-0) will get the nod for the Rockies.
Rangers vs. Rockies Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 2:35 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rangers vs. Rockies Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Rangers 6, Rockies 4.
Total Prediction for Rangers vs. Rockies
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rockies|
|Rangers vs Rockies Odds|
Rangers Performance Insights
- The Rangers have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Texas and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
- The Rangers have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
- This season, the Rangers have won 15 out of the 23 games, or 65.2%, in which they've been favored.
- This season Texas has won six of its seven games when favored by at least -225 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 69.2% chance of a victory for the Rangers.
- Texas has scored 284 runs this season, which ranks second in MLB.
- The Rangers' 3.86 team ERA ranks eighth across all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 15||Braves||L 12-0||Cody Bradford vs Charlie Morton|
|May 16||Braves||W 7-4||Dane Dunning vs Jared Shuster|
|May 17||Braves||L 6-5||Nathan Eovaldi vs Spencer Strider|
|May 19||Rockies||W 7-2||Martín Pérez vs Karl Kauffmann|
|May 20||Rockies||W 11-5||Jon Gray vs Kyle Freeland|
|May 21||Rockies||-||Andrew Heaney vs Connor Seabold|
|May 22||@ Pirates||-||Dane Dunning vs Luis Ortiz|
|May 23||@ Pirates||-||Nathan Eovaldi vs Rich Hill|
|May 24||@ Pirates||-||Martín Pérez vs Johan Oviedo|
|May 26||@ Orioles||-||Jon Gray vs Grayson Rodriguez|
|May 27||@ Orioles||-||Andrew Heaney vs Dean Kremer|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.