Marcos Giron 2023 French Open Odds
Marcos Giron's round of 64 match in the French Open will be against Jiri Lehecka. Giron's odds are +40000 to take home the trophy from Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Giron at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Giron's Next Match
On Thursday, June 1 at 8:15 AM ET, in the round of 64 of the the French Open, Giron will face Lehecka, after beating Hamad Medjedovic 6-0, 6-2, 1-6, 6-0.
Giron is listed at +170 to win his next match against Lehecka. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Marcos Giron Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +40000
Want to bet on Giron? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Giron is coming off a 6-0, 6-2, 1-6, 6-0 win over No. 168-ranked Medjedovic in the Round of 128 on Monday.
- In 27 tournaments over the past year, Giron has gone 27-27 and has not won a title.
- In five tournaments on clay over the past year, Giron has gone 5-5.
- Through 54 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Giron has played 24.7 games per match. He won 50.3% of them.
- Over the past 12 months, Giron has played 10 matches on clay, and 22.2 games per match.
- Over the past year, Giron has been victorious in 20.9% of his return games and 78.1% of his service games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Giron has claimed 78.4% of his service games and 27.9% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.