Iga Swiatek 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open continues in Paris, France, with Iga Swiatek in the round of 32 versus Xinyu Wang. Swiatek's odds are the best in the field at -105 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Swiatek at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Swiatek's Next Match
On Saturday, June 3 at 9:00 AM ET, Swiatek will meet Wang in the round of 32, after getting past Claire Liu 6-4, 6-0 in the previous round.
Swiatek is listed at -5000 to win her next contest against Wang. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Iga Swiatek Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +350
- US Open odds to win: +225
- French Open odds to win: -105
Want to bet on Swiatek? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Swiatek defeated Liu 6-4, 6-0 on Thursday in the Round of 64.
- Swiatek is 51-11 over the past year, with five tournament victories.
- On clay over the past year, Swiatek has gone 15-3 and has won a pair of titles.
- Swiatek has played 18.5 games per match in her 62 matches over the past year across all court types.
- Over the past 12 months, Swiatek has played 18 matches on clay, and 18.2 games per match.
- Over the past year, Swiatek has won 78.9% of her service games, and she has won 46.6% of her return games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Swiatek has won 86.4% of her games on serve, and 45.3% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.