Rangers Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Currently, the Texas Rangers (34-19) have +2000 odds to win the World Series, which puts them among the top half of teams in Major League Baseball (ninth). They are +225 to win the AL West.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rangers MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+2000||9th||(+2000, bet $100 to win $2000)|
|To Win the AL West||+225||-||(+225, bet $100 to win $225)|
Think the Rangers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rangers Standings Information
The Rangers are in first place in the AL West, 2.0 games ahead of the Astros.
|4||Los Angeles Angels||6|
Rangers Team Stats
- The 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rangers pitching staff ranks 24th in MLB.
- Texas has the fourth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.65).
- The Rangers have a 14-5 record in games this season when they smash two or more homers.
- Texas has racked up five or more extra-base hits in 15 games this season, and has gone 12-3 in those outings.
- The Rangers have an 11-2 record in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Texas has gone 28-3 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers Next Game Information
Rangers Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Marcus Semien||+3500||-||-||.298/.368/.486 8 HR 44 RBI|
|Adolis García||+6600||-||-||.244/.309/.497 14 HR 49 RBI|
|Corey Seager||+15000||-||-||.333/.398/.607 5 HR 23 RBI|
|Nate Lowe||+20000||-||-||.271/.353/.429 5 HR 29 RBI|
|Jacob deGrom||+20000||+8000||-||2-0 2.67 ERA 13.4 K/9|
|Josh Jung||+20000||-||+1000||.283/.332/.505 11 HR 35 RBI|
|Jonah Heim||+25000||-||-||.281/.337/.455 6 HR 34 RBI|
|Dane Dunning||-||+20000||-||4-0 1.67 ERA 5.4 K/9|
|Martín Pérez||-||+15000||-||6-1 3.83 ERA 6.6 K/9|
|Jon Gray||-||+12500||-||5-1 2.81 ERA 7.2 K/9|
|Andrew Heaney||-||+20000||-||4-3 3.76 ERA 9.0 K/9|
|Nathan Eovaldi||-||+1600||-||7-2 2.42 ERA 8.5 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Rangers gear at Fanatics!
Rangers' Top Players
- Marcus Semien has been the team's top producer this year, delivering a .298/.368/.486 slash line with 13 doubles, eight home runs, 25 walks and 44 RBI.
- This year, Adolis Garcia sports a .244/.309/.497 triple slash, with 14 homers, 49 RBI, 42 runs scored, and a 8.5% walk rate. Additionally, he has tallied three steals.
- At the dish, Nate Lowe is hitting .271/.353/.429 with five home runs, 29 RBI, and a 10.9% walk rate.
- Josh Jung has a .283 batting average this season to go along with a .332 OBP, 11 home runs, 36 runs scored and 35 RBI, also including one stolen base.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.