Trey Murphy III Player Prop Bets: Pelicans vs. Clippers - April 1
Trey Murphy III and the rest of the New Orleans Pelicans will be facing the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday at 8:30 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Murphy, let's look at some stats and trends to help you find good wagers.
Trey Murphy III Prop Bets vs. the Clippers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Trey Murphy III's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Trey Murphy III Insights vs. the Clippers
- Murphy has taken 9.9 shots per game this season and made 4.8 per game, which account for 10.8% and 10.9%, respectively, of his team's total.
- This season, he's accounted for 21.9% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 2.5 per game.
- The Pelicans rank 16th in possessions per game with 102.3. His opponents, the Clippers, have a middling offensive tempo, ranking 18th with 100.9 possessions per contest.
- Defensively, the Clippers are ranked 12th in the league, allowing 112.7 points per contest.
- The Clippers allow 43.2 rebounds per game, ranking 15th in the league.
- The Clippers are the 11th-ranked squad in the league, conceding 24.9 assists per contest.
- The Clippers concede 12.2 made 3-pointers per game, 13th-ranked in the NBA.
Trey Murphy III vs. the Clippers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Murphy or any of his Pelicans teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.