Trey Murphy III Player Prop Bets: Pelicans vs. Warriors - March 28
Trey Murphy III and the New Orleans Pelicans face the Golden State Warriors at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday.
Below, we look at Murphy's stats and trends to help you pick out the top prop bets.
Trey Murphy III Prop Bets vs. the Warriors
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Trey Murphy III's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Trey Murphy III Insights vs. the Warriors
- This season, Trey Murphy III has made 4.7 field goals per game, which accounts for 10.8% of his team's total makes.
- He's knocked down 2.5 threes per game, or 21.7% of his team's makes from beyond the arc this season.
- Murphy's opponents, the Warriors, have the fastest offensive tempo, averaging 104.8 possessions per game, while his Pelicans average 102.4 per game, which ranks 14th among NBA teams.
- Defensively, the Warriors are ranked 23rd in the league, conceding 117.7 points per game.
- The Warriors give up 43.5 rebounds per game, ranking 17th in the NBA.
- In terms of assists, the Warriors have conceded 25.8 per game, 18th in the NBA.
- The Warriors are the 27th-ranked team in the league at allowing threes, conceding 13.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
Trey Murphy III vs. the Warriors
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Murphy or any of his Pelicans teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.