Herbert Jones Player Prop Bets: Pelicans vs. Warriors - March 28
Herbert Jones and the rest of the New Orleans Pelicans will be matching up versus the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday at 10:00 PM ET.
In this piece we'll examine Jones' stats and trends, helping you with your prop bets.
Herbert Jones Prop Bets vs. the Warriors
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Herbert Jones' player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Herbert Jones Insights vs. the Warriors
- Jones is responsible for taking 6.7% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 7.4 per game.
- Jones is averaging 2.5 three-point field goal attempts per game this season, which is 6.4% of his team's tries from beyond the arc.
- Jones' opponents, the Warriors, have the NBA's fastest tempo with 104.8 possessions per game, while his Pelicans rank 14th in possessions per game with 102.4.
- Defensively, the Warriors are ranked 23rd in the league, giving up 117.7 points per game.
- Giving up 43.5 rebounds per game, the Warriors are the 17th-ranked squad in the league.
- The Warriors are the 18th-ranked team in the league, giving up 25.8 assists per contest.
- Conceding 13.1 made 3-pointers per contest, the Warriors are the 27th-ranked squad in the NBA.
Herbert Jones vs. the Warriors
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Jones or any of his Pelicans teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.