Indiana vs. Miami (FL) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Published: Mar. 19, 2023 at 2:39 AM CDT|Updated: 3 hours ago
Monday's contest between the Indiana Hoosiers (28-3) and the Miami (FL) Hurricanes (20-12) at Assembly Hall has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 78-61 and heavily favors Indiana to take home the win. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on March 20.
In their last game on Saturday, the Hoosiers secured a 77-47 victory over Tennessee Tech.
Indiana vs. Miami (FL) Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Indiana vs. Miami (FL) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Indiana 78, Miami (FL) 61
Indiana Schedule Analysis
- The Hoosiers' signature win of the season came in an 87-78 victory against the No. 3 Iowa Hawkeyes on February 9.
- The Hoosiers have 10 wins over Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the eighth-most in the country.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Indiana is 9-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the second-most victories.
Indiana 2022-23 Best Wins
- 87-78 at home over Iowa (No. 3/AP Poll) on February 9
- 68-61 at home over Maryland (No. 7/AP Poll) on January 12
- 79-67 on the road over Tennessee (No. 24/AP Poll) on November 14
- 78-65 at home over Ohio State (No. 12/AP Poll) on January 26
- 83-59 on the road over Ohio State (No. 12/AP Poll) on February 13
Miami (FL) Schedule Analysis
- The Hurricanes captured their signature win of the season on January 8, when they beat the Virginia Tech Hokies, who rank No. 4 in the AP's Top 25, by a score of 77-66.
- The Hurricanes have five Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 29th-most in the country. But they also have nine Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 38th-most.
- Miami (FL) has four wins over Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 46th-most in Division 1.
- The Hoosiers have tied for the 68th-most Quadrant 3 victories in the nation according to the RPI (six).
Miami (FL) 2022-23 Best Wins
- 77-66 at home over Virginia Tech (No. 4/AP Poll) on January 8
- 62-58 at home over North Carolina (No. 20/AP Poll) on January 5
- 86-82 at home over Florida State (No. 29) on February 9
- 62-61 over Oklahoma State (No. 41) on March 18
- 59-54 at home over Clemson (No. 57) on February 16
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Indiana Performance Insights
- The Hoosiers outscore opponents by 19.5 points per game (scoring 81.3 points per game to rank sixth in college basketball while allowing 61.8 per contest to rank 103rd in college basketball) and have a +605 scoring differential overall.
- Indiana is tallying 78.5 points per game this year in conference matchups, which is 2.8 fewer points per game than its season average (81.3).
- The Hoosiers are averaging 81.9 points per game when playing at home. On the road, they are averaging 78.5 points per contest.
- Defensively, Indiana has played better in home games this season, surrendering 55.8 points per game, compared to 65.8 in away games.
- The Hoosiers' offense has been less productive over their last 10 games, racking up 79.8 points a contest compared to the 81.3 they've averaged this year.
Miami (FL) Performance Insights
- The Hurricanes outscore opponents by 6.7 points per game (posting 70.5 points per game, 76th in college basketball, and allowing 63.8 per contest, 164th in college basketball) and have a +215 scoring differential.
- Miami (FL) has averaged 3.2 fewer points in ACC play (67.3) than overall (70.5).
- At home, the Hurricanes score 74.8 points per game. On the road, they score 65.5.
- Miami (FL) concedes 60.6 points per game at home, and 68.4 on the road.
- While the Hurricanes are scoring 70.5 points per game in 2022-23, they have fallen short of that in their last 10 games, amassing 64.7 points per contest.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.