LSU vs. Michigan Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 2:40 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 19, 2023 at 10:38 AM CDT
Sunday's game at Pete Maravich Assembly Center has the LSU Lady Tigers (29-2) going head to head against the Michigan Wolverines (23-9) at 7:30 PM ET (on March 19). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 75-64 victory as our model heavily favors LSU.
The Lady Tigers came out on top in their most recent matchup 73-50 against Hawaii on Friday.
LSU vs. Michigan Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Pete Maravich Assembly Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
LSU vs. Michigan Score Prediction
- Prediction: LSU 75, Michigan 64
LSU Schedule Analysis
- The Lady Tigers registered their signature win of the season on January 30, when they defeated the Tennessee Lady Volunteers, who rank No. 24 in the AP's Top 25, by a score of 76-68.
- The Lady Tigers have tied for the 22nd-most Quadrant 1 victories in the country (six).
- LSU has tied for the second-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (nine).
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams, the Lady Tigers are 7-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 45th-most wins.
LSU 2022-23 Best Wins
- 76-68 at home over Tennessee (No. 24/AP Poll) on January 30
- 69-60 at home over Ole Miss (No. 21) on February 16
- 83-66 over Georgia (No. 33) on March 3
- 82-77 at home over Georgia (No. 33) on February 2
- 74-59 at home over Mississippi State (No. 35) on February 26
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
LSU Performance Insights
- The Lady Tigers outscore opponents by 26.2 points per game (scoring 83.7 points per game to rank fourth in college basketball while allowing 57.5 per outing to rank 32nd in college basketball) and have a +814 scoring differential overall.
- LSU is tallying 77.3 points per game this season in conference matchups, which is 6.4 fewer points per game than its overall average (83.7).
- The Lady Tigers score 87.1 points per game when playing at home, compared to 77.2 points per game in away games, a difference of 9.9 points per contest.
- LSU allows 53.4 points per game when playing at home this year, compared to 63.2 in away games.
- On offense, the Lady Tigers have struggled over their last 10 games, scoring 75.6 points per contest over that span as opposed to the 83.7 they've put up over the course of this year.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.