Duke vs. Tennessee: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Second Round
The No. 5 seed Duke Blue Devils (27-8) will compete with the No. 4 seed Tennessee Volunteers (24-10) on Saturday with a spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament on the line. This game tips at 2:40 PM.
You can take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Duke vs. Tennessee matchup in this article.
Duke vs. Tennessee Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 2:40 PM ET
- Where: Amway Center in Orlando, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Duke vs. Tennessee Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Duke Moneyline||Tennessee Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Duke (-3.5)||128.5||-175||+145||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Duke (-3.5)||128.5||-165||+140||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
Duke vs. Tennessee Betting Trends
- Duke has won 16 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 19 times.
- The Blue Devils and their opponents have combined to hit the over 14 out of 35 times this season.
- Tennessee has put together a 17-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- So far this season, 13 out of the Volunteers' 34 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
Duke Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1400
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+1400), Duke is sixth-best in the country. It is way below that, 13th-best, according to computer rankings.
- The Blue Devils have experienced the 83rd-biggest change in terms of their national championship odds, improving from +1600 at the beginning of the season to +1400.
- With odds of +1400, Duke has been given a 6.7% chance of winning the national championship.
Tennessee Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +2200
- The Volunteers have experienced the 82nd-biggest change in terms of their national championship odds, improving from +2500 at the beginning of the season to +2200.
- Based on its moneyline odds, Tennessee has a 4.3% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.