Closed Captioning Questions or Complaints

If you have an immediate concern or general question about closed captioning:

Call:          318-222-1212
Fax:          318-677-6702
TTY:          318-677-5563

If a you want to file a formal complaint about Closed Captioning:

Formal complaints must be submitted in writing either to the FCC or directly to KSLA. This can be done by U.S. Mail, email or fax.

Billy Kalenda, Chief Engineer - KSLA
1812 Fairfield Avenue
Shreveport, LA 71101

Phone: 318-222-1212
Fax: 318-677-6702