City of Ruston provides update on splash pad construction
RUSTON, La. (KNOE) - The City of Ruston has provided an update on the new splash being built in Ruston City Park. Officials say brand-new equipment is being implemented to provide a safe and interactive place for its youngest visitors to enjoy.
In a Facebook post, the city added a list of things to expect for the upcoming splash pad:
- Features: the new splash pad will include vibrant water features, fountains, sprayers and water jets. The city hopes the colorful designs will capture the young children’s imagination and create a stimulating environment.
- Interactive Play: The city says they have designed the splash pad with interactive play in mind. children can run through the unpredictable jets and fountains equipped in the splash pad.
- Safety: According to the city, the new splash pad is being built with children’s safety in mind. It will feature slip-resistant surfaces and age-appropriate water features. Easy-use controls will also be installed to ensure smooth operation.
- Setting: The splash pad will be located within Ruston City Park and will provide a relaxing atmosphere for parents or caregivers to watch their children play. There will also be shaded seating available for picnics or gatherings.
- Operating Hours: The splash pad will be open during regular park operating hours, giving families enough time to enjoy this new addition to the park.
More Videos from KNOE
Copyright 2023 KNOE. All rights reserved.