The Talk creates conversations between youths, law enforcement
Presented by NOBLE
Published: Mar. 23, 2023 at 7:04 AM CDT
SHREVEPORT, La. (KSLA) — An organization will give youths and law enforcement the opportunity to have candid conversations.
On March 24, the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement (NOBLE) will be presenting its event, The Talk.
The event is meant to create conversations between the community’s youths and law enforcement. It will be held at Huntington High School.
- Social media and youth violence
- Mental health
- Youth perspective of police: How can we do better?
- The moderator for the event will be KSLA’s own Domonique Benn.
- Dr. Lamar Goree, Caddo Parish schools superintendent
- Wayne Smith, Shreveport police chief
- Dr. LaTienda Pierre, graduate coordinator for LSUS MEDCI and MEDL programs, racial justice coordinator for YWCA of NWLA
- Martha Tyler, founder and CEO of Moms on a Mission
To register for this event, email Melissa Thompson, at email@example.com, or call 980-205-2162. All attendees must pre-register.
For more information about the event, visit the website at https://noblenational.org/.
KSLA Café interviews>>>
Copyright 2023 KSLA. All rights reserved.