Funeral proceedings for Charlie Caldwell Jr. begin in Florida
Visitation, memorial service will be held at Summer Grove Baptist in Shreveport
PENSACOLA, Florida (KSLA) - The funeral proceedings began for Shreveport City Marshal Charlie Caldwell Jr. in Florida on Friday, June 24.
The procession started in Pensacola, Fla. at Joe Morris & Son Funeral Home, 710 N. De Villiers St. It continued until they arrived at Heavenly Gates Funeral Home in Shreveport.
- Joe Morris & Son Funeral Home to I-110 North
- I-110 North to I-10 West
- I-10 West to I-12 West toward Baton Rouge/Hammond
- I-12 West to I-10 West toward Baton Rouge
- I-10 West to North Lobdell Hwy. (LA-415) toward US-190 West
- US-190 West to I-49 North
- I-49 North to Pete Harris Drive
Both the visitation and Caldwell’s funeral will be held at Summer Grove Baptist Church, 8924 Jewella Ave. in Shreveport.
Visitation will be Thursday, June 30 from 4-8 p.m. The memorial service will be held Friday, July 1 starting at 11 a.m.. Interment will follow in Centuries Memorial.
Copyright 2022 KSLA. All rights reserved.