Funeral procession planned for Marshal Charlie Caldwell Jr.
SHREVEPORT, La. (KSLA) - According to the Shreveport City Marshal’s Office, a funeral procession for Marshal Charlie Caldwell Jr. will take place on Friday, June 24.
The procession will begin in Pensacola, Fla. at the Joe Morris & Son Funeral Home (710 N. De Villiers Street). It will continue until they arrive at the Heavenly Gates Funeral Home in Shreveport.
- Joe Morris & Son Funeral Home to I-110 North
- I-110 North to I-10 West
- I-10 West to I-12 West toward Baton Rouge/Hammond
- I-12 West to I-10 West toward Baton Rouge
- I-10 West to North Lobdell Hwy. (LA-415) toward US-190 West
- US-190 West to I-49 North
- I-49 North to Pete Harris Drive
- Pete Harris Drive to Jewell Street (Heavenly Gates Funeral Home)
Visitation is tentatively planned for Thursday, June 30. The funeral is planned for Friday, July 1. Additional details will be released on Monday, June 27.
Copyright 2022 KSLA. All rights reserved.