Cenla dashboard for COVID-19 cases, deaths, vaccine percentages
State and local information
(KALB) - Check back once a week on Wednesdays after 12:30 p.m. for updates on the latest confirmed cases and deaths related to COVID, including vaccine information.
INFORMATION UPDATED ON: November 22
The following information has been provided by LDH:
- 7-day average of patients in the hospital due to COVID-19: 117.6
- 7-day average of those patients on ventilators: 3.3
- CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL LDH DASHBOARD
Louisiana Vaccine Overview:
Vaccine information is updated by LDH on Mondays and Thursdays at noon.
- Initiated vaccine series: 2,841,741 (59%)
- Completed vaccine series: 2,526,001 (53%)
- New Initiated: 1,799
- New Completed: 1,453
- Current phase of distribution: Everyone 6 months+
Vaccine Information by Parish:
- Allen: 31%
- Avoyelles: 49%
- Beauregard: 35%
- Catahoula: 38%
- Concordia: 46%
- Evangeline: 48%
- Grant: 34%
- La Salle: 46%
- Natchitoches: 45%
- Rapides: 51%
- Sabine: 39%
- St. Landry: 52%
- Winn: 47%
- 60% of the population of Vernon Parish has been vaccinated.
Copyright 2021 KALB. All rights reserved.