Wonderland of Lights kicks off holiday season in Marshall
MARSHALL, Texas (KSLA) - Like the backdrop of a Hallmark movie, one ArkLaTex town will soon be draped in lights.
The Wonderland of Lights in Marshall kicks off their holiday season on the evening of Wednesday, Nov. 24. The event has been a tradition during the holiday season for over 30 years.
People from across the ArkLaTex and beyond come with family and friends to enjoy the festivities, see the lights, go ice skating, ride the carousel or in a horse-drawn carriage.
Over one million lights have been hung up around downtown Marshall and will remain up until Dec. 18.
Below is the list of scheduled events:
- Nov. 27 (1 p.m. to 5 p.m.): Wassail Walk on Main Street
- Dec. 4 (6 p.m.) Christmas Parade
- Dec. 4 (1 p.m.): “The Grinch” movie at Memorial City Hall
- Dec. 5 (3 p.m.): “A Christmas Carol” at Memorial City Hall
- Dec. 5 (5 p.m.): ETBU Tigers on Ice
- Dec. 11 (5 p.m.): Christmas Car Show
- Dec. 16 (6 p.m.): Merry Maverick Jingle Bell Run
- Dec. 18 (10 a.m.): Outdoor Christmas Market
- Dec. 18 (11 a.m.): Wonderland of Sites
- Dec. 18 (11 a.m.): Ugly Sweater Dog Walk
The schedule is subject to change depending on inclement weather and additional events added. For more information, visit the city’s website here.
Copyright 2021 KSLA. All rights reserved.